Reflection on Our First Grading Period

The first quarter in ICT was an exciting one. Almost all of us now use the internet; for studying, researching, communicating, and for leisure. Who wouldn't want to know more about it?

We have tackled about the internet; its history, and its components. We also learned some information about blogs; its types and its advantages. Now, all of us in our class are blogging. I may have had some difficulties and struggles with writing one, but thankfully, my classmates and our teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz, was there to help and guide us, telling us what to do and educating us about it. We have also discussed on the different search techniques wherein you can apply them to have a more precise and reliable search results.

Moving on, I really had fun in our first quarter and I have learned a lot in those two months. Indeed, I enjoyed it and I hope that the next quarters will also be as exciting.

Comments

  1. It seems that you are really interested in this subject

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buwan ng Wika 2018: "Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik"

Our Leader Speaks

Nutrition Month 2018