High School Day

     One of the most exiting and highly anticipated event of every school is their foundation day celebration. In ISNHS, we have our high school day celebration. This 2019, we are celebrating the 117th.

     It is the time to commemorate the birth of oir school. In ours, we have the coronation day wherein selected students are coronated from 9th Prince and Princess to King and Queen. On the second day, we paraded around Vigan. In the afternoon, we had a field demo by grade level.

     Honestly I was a bit bored in our high school day but I enjoyed and had fun with my friends. I hope my fellow students enjoyed it as well. After all, it is our school's foundation day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buwan ng Wika 2018: "Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik"

Our Leader Speaks

Nutrition Month 2018